Prologue (you may want to skip this paragraph...)
My kids have a BBurago police model car, which I like too. This model is so realistic, I love it. Once upon a time the battery drained completely and the sound and lights gone. OK, usually it's daddy's work to fix issues like this. I immediately started to investigate the way of a battery replace, however I found no screws or anything like that.
I googled for the solution, however I wasn't able to find the solution. So I left it. After a while this model car got into my hands again and then I saw something that looked like as a clip...
Tools you'd need:
The trick...
If you check those square wholes on the bottom of the model car you can see the clip which keeps the whole car together. Actually those clips are the registration plates of the car. By removing them you'll be able to open up the car. The clips work the way that the middle stick pops into its place and holds the body on the car tightly. The solution is to lift up that middle stick using a curved tweezers and pull out the registration plate for loosing the clip.
You need to this exercise twice, front and rear. If all goes well you'll have the two plastic clips in your hands and you can then easily open up the car's body. Please make note about the clips. The clips are not identical so you need to remember which is for the front and which is for the back side of the car. (Little help, the thinner, longer clip goes to the front.)
Lift up the body and you'll see 3 triangle headed screws. Unscrew those and then remove the plastic cover of the electric circuit. This way you'll have free access to the batteries for replacing. Please check and remember to the polarity of the batteries. You may damage your model if you mismatch the polarity.
I'm suggesting a quick test to check if you did everything well before you re-assemble your model.
All looks good, now you can refit the body and push back the clips.
And you are done! Model car's battery was replaced. Kids are happy. The World is saved again! :-P
My kids have a BBurago police model car, which I like too. This model is so realistic, I love it. Once upon a time the battery drained completely and the sound and lights gone. OK, usually it's daddy's work to fix issues like this. I immediately started to investigate the way of a battery replace, however I found no screws or anything like that.
![]() |
| No screws or anything |
I googled for the solution, however I wasn't able to find the solution. So I left it. After a while this model car got into my hands again and then I saw something that looked like as a clip...
Tools you'd need:
![]() |
| Curved tweezers |
![]() |
| 3 pcs LR44 battery |
The trick...
If you check those square wholes on the bottom of the model car you can see the clip which keeps the whole car together. Actually those clips are the registration plates of the car. By removing them you'll be able to open up the car. The clips work the way that the middle stick pops into its place and holds the body on the car tightly. The solution is to lift up that middle stick using a curved tweezers and pull out the registration plate for loosing the clip.
![]() |
| Lift the middle stick while trying to pull out the registration plate for loosing the clip. |
You need to this exercise twice, front and rear. If all goes well you'll have the two plastic clips in your hands and you can then easily open up the car's body. Please make note about the clips. The clips are not identical so you need to remember which is for the front and which is for the back side of the car. (Little help, the thinner, longer clip goes to the front.)
![]() |
| "Registration plate" clips. |
![]() |
| Removed registration plate... |
![]() |
| Removed registration plate... |
Lift up the body and you'll see 3 triangle headed screws. Unscrew those and then remove the plastic cover of the electric circuit. This way you'll have free access to the batteries for replacing. Please check and remember to the polarity of the batteries. You may damage your model if you mismatch the polarity.
![]() |
| Lift up the body for the screws |
![]() |
| Remove the plastic cover for replacing the batteries. |
I'm suggesting a quick test to check if you did everything well before you re-assemble your model.
All looks good, now you can refit the body and push back the clips.
![]() |
| Pushing back the clip. |
And you are done! Model car's battery was replaced. Kids are happy. The World is saved again! :-P











Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése